A few notes on our organization and progress:
- In just two years, the movement for Ranked Choice Voting in Massachusetts has grown to over 24,000 supporters.
- The Boston Globe, Secretary Galvin, several U.S. Representatives and almost 1/4 of the legislature have endorsed RCV as a better, fairer way to vote.
- Every month, hundreds of people take action with our organization to bring this crucial reform to the Bay State.
- We are the largest and most well-organized team working on RCV in the U.S. We have a responsibility, not unfamiliar to Bay Staters, to carry the torch forward in the movement to improve our democracy.
If you've recently connected with our movement and are looking to:
- learn more about how Ranked Choice Voting improves democracy;
- learn about our strategy to pass RCV in the commonwealth;
- learn the grassroots organizing skills needed to grow the movement;
please join us for this New Member Welcome Meeting.
We're looking forward to meeting you! Please RSVP to the left.