- Helping our volunteers to set up house parties to rapidly grow our community of donors.
- Conducting in-person and phone meetings with our 2,000+ volunteer signups to inspire people to take action and ascend to leadership.
- Planning and running organizing meetings to activate a local community of activists.
- Meeting/event planning, scheduling, administrative and office support as needed.
Optional duties, as appropriate:
- Training to be a public speaker and to provide talks about ranked choice voting.
- Writing creative social media, email blasts, and news content for publication.
- Room to grow in 2018 and 2019 as our movement continues to scale.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Excellent phone manner and people skills
- Excellent technology skills
- Good writing skills
- High energy and a “make it happen” attitude under pressure
How to Apply
Send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com