Bring a laptop and join other Ranked Choice Voting activists to learn more about how Ranked Choice Voting improves democracy, and how we are bringing it to Massachusetts. We will also work together on our regional strategy for organizing in 2019.
The movement for RCV has grown to 25,000 people in the Bay State, with hundreds volunteering to push us forward every month. This is the largest and most active team in the U.S. working on this reform. Come to our action hours and help us with:
- Contacting legislators
- Inviting constituents to an upcoming coffee session
- Calling & onboarding new volunteers from recent canvasses
- Doing some back-end Nationbuilder data cleanup
- Practicing the speaker presentation
- Canvasser training
- Canvassing an event, if there's one nearby
- Doing events research
- Getting 101 questions answered
- More ideas that you might have!