We'll be gathering this Saturday in Easthampton to make progress on our legislative campaign, and socialize at the same time! Bring a laptop and your favorite pen, and join other Ranked Choice Voting activists to have dinner and write letters to our legislators in Hampshire & Hampden County.
The movement for RCV has grown to 24,000 people in the Bay State, with hundreds volunteering to push us forward every month. This is the largest and most active team in the U.S. working on this reform. We will be working on:
- Contacting legislators
- Inviting constituents to an upcoming coffee session
- Calling & onboarding new volunteers from recent canvasses
- Doing some back-end Nationbuilder data cleanup
- Practicing the speaker presentation
- Canvasser training
- Canvassing an event, if there's one nearby
- Doing events research
- Getting 101 questions answered
- More ideas that you might have!