Are you fired up and ready to help? Here are a few actions you can do right now to advance ranked choice voting, tailored to your needs.
- Join our email list using our signup page.
- Tell us about yourself by adding your story to our member bios document.
- Follow and share our movement on Facebook and Twitter.
- Sustain the movement by making a one-time or recurring donation.
- Alert us to an upcoming event that we should canvass at using the event suggestion form.
- Request an RCV speaker for your next event using our request form.
- Join us at our next event or meeting: Website Events | Facebook Events.
- Host a house party by signing up here.
- Sign up as a volunteer and choose your adventure.
- Join an action team or a local chapter.
- Download and print our promo kit to promote RCV in your community.
- Write a letter to the editor of your local newspapers using our handy template.
- Become a public speaker for ranked choice voting: read the guide.
- Step up to leadership by serving in one of our open positions.
- Host a local organizing meeting in your community: use our Operation 351 and our Chapter Starter Kit to get going.
Have an idea for how to help that isn't listed above? Send us your at email@example.com.