Help reform our democracy in this troubled political climate!
Voter Choice Massachusetts seeks a Grassroots Organizer to work on the front lines of a transformative campaign to upgrade our voting system to ranked choice voting for local, state, and federal elections.
The Organizer will work in our downtown Boston office under the direction of our volunteer movement leaders and learn first-hand what it takes to win a statewide democracy reform campaign.
- Helping our volunteers to set up house parties to rapidly grow our community of donors.
- Conducting in-person and phone meetings with our 1,800 volunteers to inspire people to take action and ascend to leadership.
- Supporting our Executive Director and Director of Volunteer Engagement at key strategic meetings.
- Meeting/event planning, scheduling, administrative and office support as needed.
Optional duties, as appropriate:
- Training to be a public speaker and to provide talks about ranked choice voting.
- Leading meetings and discussions.
- Writing creative social media, email blasts, and news content for publication.
- Room to grow in 2018 and 2019 as our movement continues to scale.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Excellent phone manner and people skills
- Excellent technology skills
- Good writing skills
- High energy and a “make it happen” attitude under pressure
How to Apply
Send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com