Are you fired up and ready to help? Here are a few actions you can do right now to advance ranked choice voting, in the order of easy to moderate to leadership level.
- Join our email list using our signup page.
- Tell us about yourself by adding your story to our member bios document.
- Follow and share our movement on Facebook and Twitter.
- Make a generous contribution to the cause using our secure donation page.
- Join us at our next event or meeting: Website Events | Facebook Events.
- Sign up as a volunteer and choose your adventure.
- Request an RCV speaker for your next meeting, house party, or event using our request form.
- Sustain the cause by making a monthly recurring donation.
- Download and print our promo kit to advance RCV in your community.
- Join an action team or a local chapter.
- Write a letter to the editor of your local newspapers using our handy template.
- Become a public speaker for ranked choice voting: read the guide.
- Fulfill our time-sensitive needs and open positions.
- Start a new Voter Choice chapter in your community: email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
Have an idea for how to help that isn't listed above? Send us your idea below.